Monday, January 22, 2007

2008 Democratic Presidential Candidates

Now I'm not a huge Bush fan, but he's certaintly not the worst option. You'd think the Dems would want to capitalize on the so-called 'failure' of the his presidency though, wouldn't you? Well, so far it seems like they want to hand the election over to the good-guys. Hillary Clinton? Barak...or is it Hussein...Obama? I think if the Republicans nominated me in '08 I'd win in a landslide.

First of all, HillaryCare is so far out of whack that even her husband's probably given up on it. Didn't Canada try that? Please Hillary, let's not have to re-defeat communism all over again is 2012. Just thank God that the Republicans took over Congress in 1994 to stop it initially. Hopefully they'll never have to face that again.

Now onto Saddam, I mean...Barak Obama. I'm pretty sure Muslim extremists flew a few planes into some buildings on this one day called 9-11-01. Now, the educated ones among us know that most Muslims are not terrorists. However, its not only the educated ones that can vote now is it? http://www.usareligiousnews.com/newsArticle.php?ID=1769

Please, Democratic National Committee, put these two up against each other and let them tear each other apart. It'll be very amusing to watch in my rear-view mirror.

No comments: