Even though Fox News tries to use the excuse that Libertarian-Republicans are better at text messaging than others, the fact is America voted Ron Paul as second in the FOX News Debate last night. The look on Sean Hannity's face was priceless when he had to announce for the first time that Dr. Paul led the debate text-in viewer poll over Mitt Romney and all the others. I'm sure he was stunned that their "why do you hate America so much" question didn't drop him out of the race completely. Their "plan" clearly backfired, and the fallout from this debate will turn out very favorably for Mr. Paul. Any publicity is good publicity. I think it's hilarious that many of the mainstream media are saying that he shouldn't be in these debates; that someone must be rounding up to say that he has 1% of public support. Last time I checked (and I could be wrong, although I have taken Calculus), 30% is a little bit greater than 1%.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment